- Show off your sense of humor by telling jokes and stories. Everyone likes to laugh, so using humor can make a girl like you more.
Learn a few jokes from the Internet and think about the funniest things that have happened to you. When you’re around the girl you like, share these funny tidbits with her or your group of friends.
Even bad jokes can be funny if you commit to the punchline. Don’t be afraid to laugh at your own jokes and just be silly.
2. Be direct and ask for a date if you feel brave. Being direct is the best way to get a date, though you may be rejected. Tell the girl that you’re interested in going out with her, then suggest a date.
3. Make her feel special on the date by showing her attention. Your date is your chance to make a good impression on her. Be nice to her, and give her your full attention the entire time. Here are some ways to show her you care:
Keep your phone put away. Ask her a lot of questions. Look her in the eye while she’s talking. Ask her how she’s doing.Give her compliments.
4. Ask her to be your [email protected] in person when you feel ready.
Bring her somewhere you can be alone, then let her know that you really like her. Tell her that you hope you can be exclusive, then ask if she’ll be your girlfriend.
Say, “I have so much fun with you, and I think it’s time that we make this official. Will you be my [email protected]?”
5. Text her to see if she’ll be your [email protected] if you’re shy. Texting is a great option for expressing your interest without having to face her personally.
Type out how you feel about her, then ask her to be your [email protected] Don’t text her again until you get a response.
You might say, “These past few weeks have been amazing. Wanna make it official and be my girlfriend?”
Read this: Kofi Kinaata – Wo Pre
6. Stay calm and respect her feelings if she says no. While rejection feels terrible, it’s something everyone goes through. Remind yourself that she likely isn’t trying to hurt your feelings, and she may have reasons that have nothing to do with you.
Accept her answer gracefully, then reach out to someone who cares about you for support. Say, “I understand. Thanks for being honest with me.”
If you don’t want to talk to someone about your feelings, do something active, like going for a run, that can help you cope with your emotions.
7. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Go through your closet and pick out clothes that fit you well. Show off who you are, such as your interests or personality. This will help you feel confident about yourself so you can put your best foot forward.
Don’t worry about your body type because everyone is attractive in their own way. For instance, pick something like a concert t-shirt and jeans, a button-up shirt and khakis, or leather and denim.
If you’re more effeminate, you might pick pastels or floral prints. You might show off your interests by wearing t-shirts featuring your favorite bands or sports jerseys from your favorite team.
8. Practice good personal hygiene to make yourself more appealing. Bathe at least once a day, brush your teeth twice a day, and use personal care products like deodorant. Additionally, make sure your clothes are washed.
This will help you appear your best and will show girls that you take good care of yourself. You don’t need to douse yourself in cologne or do any manscaping, unless that’s what you want.
With these great tips, you will be able get a girlfriend for yourself anyday.