One out of ten women have lost their hairline due to several reasons. Hairline is the front hair of an individual. When the hairline is lost, the size of the forehead looks bigger and makes one not look as beautiful as she is. [ How to grow your hairline ]
Growing the hairline is the topmost priority of most ladies. The following practices will teach you how to grow your hairline within a few weeks.
- Do not stress yourself too much.
Stress causes the body’s immune system to attack the hair follicles or causes the urge to pull off hair. Stress makes you lose 100 to 200 hair per day.
- Resting for at least 8 hours a day refreshes the entire human body. This boosts the immune system, and good functioning of the immune system, it also excites the hair follicles and makes hair grow rapidly.
- Moisturize your hair daily. In order to grow your hairline do not forget that water plays a major role in hair growth. Moisturizing hair daily prevents it from becoming dry which leads to.
- Cover your hair with a satin bonnet or scarf when sleeping to avoid friction which leads to breakage.
- Drink about 6 or 8 cups of water a day. Drinking enough water helps energize and support hair roots from root to tip.
- Use essential oils such as coconut oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, etc. once a week. Essential oils penetrate through the scalp into the hair follicles which enhance hair growth.
- Avoid using rubber bands to hold your hair. Rubber bands put stress on the hair, removing it from hair causes hair to break.
- Trim weak ends to avoid split ends. Weaker ends cause hair to tangle when combing.
- Massage your scalp daily, massing the scalp causes blood to flow freely to the hair follicles which boosts hair growth.
- Eat a balanced diet. Eating a balanced diet provides the body with all essential nutrients.
These nutrients cause hair to grow.